Who said gear bags had to be red? Here's one sure to stand out in the crowd!Hi-Viz deluxe gear bag made of 900 denier polyester on a PVC upper, the bottom is double reinforced with PVC coated nylon.
A wide mouth opening at the top makes to ease of access, 2 interior and 2 exterior slash wall pockets to help keep things organized.
- Wide mouth framed opening at top for easy access
- 2 exterior zip pockets & 2 interior zip slash wall pockets
- Sturdy webbing handles with VELCRO® brand closure; removable shoulder strap included
- ID Pocket & reflective material for increased visibility
- 900 denier polyester on PVC upper; reinforced double PVC coated on nylon hard bottom
- Dimensions: 19.5” x 10.5” x 15”
- Weight: 3.4 lbs.
Ratings & Reviews
excellent smaller bag
The smaller size is great if you do not have a full set of gear. Until I got, the description did not say there were three mesh pockets on the inside: one of which is probable for ids and small personal things. The large outside pockets have weather strips around the whole zipper, a very good idea. Also has an elastic loop you put over the zipper end so it is a lot harder for the zipper to move accidentally. In one outside pocket, I have the small tools that might be in various gear pockets. The other is a spare set of structural gloves. I got some small packing mesh bags for the really small stuff that I might need quickly.