Who said gear bags had to be red? Here's one sure to stand out in the crowd!
- “Step-in” style gear bag for easy entry to your gear and quick donning
- Plenty of room for your turnout gear, boots and helmet
- Zip around closure compartment with 4 ventilation holes & 2 outside pockets
- Sturdy webbing handles with VELCRO® brand closure; removable shoulder strap included
- ID pocket & reflective material for increased visibility
- 900 denier polyester on PVC upper; reinforced double PVC coated on nylon bottom
- Dimensions: 17” W x 18” D x 20” H
- Weight: 3.25 lbs
Ratings & Reviews
smaller than expected
Was not big enough to fit my turnout gear and helmet. In fact....I laid my bunker pants sideways, and began to put my coat in, but quickly realized it wouldn't fit without taking up every possible space in the bag, thus leaving NO room for my helmet. Go bigger if storing your gear is your goal.
I just transferred my bunker gear from my old worn out bag to this new bag with no problem. My pants are over my boots, ready to don and my coat is folded next to the pants. Nested in between is my helmet (traditional with face shield). This bag appears to be well constructed with heavy duty material. I'm looking forward to many years of good service from it.
"What material is this bag made from? Is the bottom waterproof or water-resistant? Thanks"
This what I copied off the web site; don't know if you are looking for something else 900 denier polyester on PVC upper; reinforced double PVC coated on nylon bottom
"What are the height/width/daiameter dimensions"
Dimensions: 17" W X 18" D X 20" H / Weight: 3.25 lbs
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !