5.11 Tactical RUSH72™ 2.0 Backpack Black
With an impressive 55L of space, the next-generation RUSH72™ 2.0 is the ultimate extended-range bag for tactical missions, long-range deployments, staying a few days in the great outdoors, or bugging out during an emergency.
Load it up with all your essential gear and keep it organized with an unrivaled amount of compartments designated for everything from electronics, survival gear, eyewear, hydration, clothing, camping equipment, firearms, pens, and documents.
Built for the most brutal environments, the RUSH72™ 2.0 is a top-tier bag for anyone whose critical gear needs to ride on their back and be easily accessible when the time calls for it.
- Main Compartment: 23” H x 13.5” L x 8.5” D
- Front pocket: 15.5” x 11.5” x 2”
- 3L Hydration pocket: 21” x 13.5”
- Left and Right Side Pockets: 16.5” x 6” x 1.75”
- Total Capacity: 3342 cubic inch / 55 liter
- Weight: 2.4kgs
- 5.11’s signature Center Line™ design
- Hidden CCW compartment with loop panel
- Padded laptop sleeve (up to 15") and three zippered pockets in main compartment
- Rear hydration compartment
- Front lower pocket with internal slip and zippered pockets, admin org
- Top zippered pocket with 6x1 name tape and internal pocket
- 1050D Nylon
- Shove-It compartment with side gussets
- External front and side web MOLLE with 3x3 loop
- Compatible with 5.11® Tier System
- Fleece lined eyewear/media pocket
- Dual external side zippered pockets
- Contoured yoke shoulder strap system with web MOLLE
- Reinforced back panel with aluminum stay bar, waist strap
- Bottom panel web gear loops
- Customize your bag with purpose-built pouches
The number one most requested feature of 5.11 Tactical's RUSH series has been updated to fit laptops up to 15.” Sleeve is padded and elevated 1” from the bottom of the pack.
A hook and loop closure on the interior face of the pack for easy access to the gear you want to keep close at hand, but out of sight.
Located on the top of the pack near the grab handle, the eyewear and tech compartment has been redesigned to accommodate a wider range of eyewear and devices.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !