Compromise is not an option when lives and safety are on the line.Professionals need the best when working in the worst weather and conditions. That's why 5.11 Tactical introduced their 5-in-1 Jacket 2.0.
It's 8% lighter than its predecessor and much more flexible thanks to an outer shell of mechanical stretch polyester. The fully seam-sealed 10K waterproof and 10K breathable fabric with DWR provides Blood Borne Pathogen resistance. When it's pouring, cover up with the removable hood that can be rolled into the collar or stored in back pocket.
A new Quixip® system on the sides offers enhanced ventilation and rapid firearm access. The two-piece setup's removable interior liner features zip-off sleeves and a side zipper to provide even more versatility. Tech fleece construction ensures years of service and, when coupled with the shock cord at the hem, keeps warmth in.
Add a pair of document pockets on both layers, and you have the 5.11® answer to tough situations.
- Outer Jacket:
- 100% polyester, hardshell
- 2L plain weave w/mechanical stretch
- 5.2-oz., DWR, BBP
- Inner Jacket:
- 100% polyester tech fleece
- 10.3-oz., anti-pilling
- Inner jacket overlays:
- 100% nylon 6 plain weave
- 3.7-oz., W/R
- 10K/10K waterproof/breathable rating with Blood Borne Pathogen resistance
- Fully seam sealed
- Two-way center front zipper with external/internal storm flaps and chin guard
- Hood rolls/stores into collar and is detachable with stash pocket at upper back body
- Mic loops
- Camera loop in kit
- Left/right chest ReadyPocket™
- Articulated sleeves with adjustable cuffs
- Quixip® system at side seams
- Front hand zipper pockets
- Adjustable hem with front internal shock cord system/tunneled elastic back
- Warm and breathable removable inner fleece jacket
- 5 pockets outer jacket and 5 pockets inner jacket
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !