5.11 Tactical's Signature Duty Jacket will keep you warm, dry, and comfortable, even in the most extreme weather conditions.It doesn’t get much better than the new 5.11 Signature Duty Jacket. Its fully waterproof, breathable seam sealed technology will allow you to say completely warm, dry and comfortable in even the most extreme weather conditions. The waterproof technology is also blood borne pathogen resistant, helping to keep you safe and is perfect for any first responder who may come in contact with BBP's.
- 100% nylon shell, 100% polyester lining
- High performance waterproof breathable seam sealed construction
- Blood borne pathogen resistant (Great for all first responders: Duty, EMS, Fire Station Wear)
- Zip-out quilted liner for adjustable warmth
- Hood, removable or stows in collar
- Side zips with adjustable snaps
- Zip thru collar and Backup Belt System chest pockets
- Hook and loop storm cuffs
- Bi-swing back and back pull out ID panel
- Underarm zipper entry for embroidery access
- 3 pc waistband: Elastic across back hem
- Badge tab kit included
With its heavier zip out liner, this jacket can keep you warm in just about any environment. The removable or stowable waterproof hood, zip through collar, and large 5.11 rear pullout ID panel give you the function and features you need to brave the cold weather with confidence.
Also, check out the 5.11 Document pockets on the front chest for storage of additional paperwork or any other items. The two bellowed duty pockets on the front of the jacket incorporate the 5.11 BBS system with two separate hand warmer pockets hidden inside. Inside the jacket you will find an additional storage pocket large enough for a notepad. The bi-swing back and dual side zippers allow for quick access to your duty belt and side arm.
"I'm a fire chief, so do not carry a duty belt, but find most jackets are designed to be a bit short to be worn atop the duty belt. The photographs of this one looks like it may be a normal length bomber style jacket. Is this true?"
you are correct, the jacket sits at the waist, not above.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !