This United States Flag is made of durable 100% Solar-Max® Nylon for excellent residential or commercial use both indoors and outdoors.This 4' x 6' Nyl-Glo US Flag features large, full size “dense-filled embroidered” stars on sizes through 12’ x 18’ (sizes 15’ x 25’ and larger have appliqued stars). This flag also features four rows of lock stitching (six or more rows on sizes 8’ x 12’ and larger) with back-stitch reinforcements; two rows of stitching on the top and bottom hems; a hand fitted, double needle seam with back-stitch reinforcement; and premium quality extra-strength polyester thread, color matched to stripes, on the front and back. Hoisted on its 8' aluminum white spinning pole w/ball top, this US Flag is a reliable flag that is suitable for residential or commercial use, indoors or outdoors, in all kinds of weather.
- 4' x 6' Nyl-Glo US Flag
- 8’ Aluminum White Spinning Pole w/Ball Top
- Sewn stripes and embroidered stars
- 100% Solar-Max® Nylon, all weather
- Flies in the lightest breeze
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- ColorFast Guarantee
- Best Resistance to Damaging Ultraviolet Radiation
- Dense 200 Denier Nylon Weave
- Longest Lasting Nylon Flag Material Available
- Provides The Brightest Colors For A Great Appearance
- Large, full size “dense-filled embroidered” stars on sizes through 12’ x 18’. (15’ x 25’ and larger have appliqued stars.)
- Hand fitted, double needle seam with back-stitch reinforcement.
- Two rows of stitching on top and bottom hems.
- Premium quality extra-strength polyester thread, color matched to stripes, front and back.
- Four rows of lock stitching with back-stitch reinforcements.
"What is the diameter of this pole. For placing in a bored hole in concrete. Whet size hole (drill bit) and depth would make for a surly upright display?"
Pole is 2"" diameter, if this were me doing this I would do this with my pole and flag; I would get a plastic 5 gallon pail, dig a hole that the pail would fit into,(little deeper than the pail, don't want pail showing above ground)take my pole and cement the pole in the pail, make sure it's straight, put pail in the hole first and back fill so the pail is setting level, do not back fill all the way till after pole has been set and it is ready, then back fill till the pail is covered. You can now raise your flag.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !