The ultimate firefighter gift—a dress wallet made from real bunker gear!
Our exclusive Bunker Gear Dress Wallet is made frm Gemini PBI material reinforced with a Kevlar filament grid for superior tear strength and abrasion resistance—the same stuff that protects firefighters. Hi-vis lime and silver triple trim is stitched on the outside front and features a cool branded flame. The inside of the wallet is 100% genuine leather with plenty of space for your credit cards and ID’s-- the money pocket is 4.5″ deep and 7″ wide.
Inside Pockets and Slots
- Left side flip out hidden ID window with cloth panel
- Middle 3” x 4” hidden pocket with 3 credit card slots
- Right side 3” x 4” hidden pocket and 3 credit card slots
- Money pocket is 4.5″ d x 7″ w
- Choose standard round, oval or shield badge cutout, custom or no cutout styles
- Custom wallets are non-returnable except for manufacturer defect
- Please expect approx. 7-10 business days for delivery of cutout and custom styles
- **FOR CUSTOM BADGE CUTOUTS, YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR BADGE FIT NUMBER IN THE COMMENT SECTION DURING CHECKOUT**
- ALL CUTOUT BADGES ARE NON-RETURNABLE
Dimensions & Materials
Length Open: 10” / Length Closed: 3.5”
Weight: 3.4 oz.
Materials: Black Gemini PBI material reinforced with a Kevlar filament grid for superior tear strength and abrasion resistance
Ratings & Reviews
Love this wallet!
Love this wallet!
Bought this under the impression it was a trifold. It is a bifold with a flip out. There is also a gummy goo that keeps oozing on the outside of the wallet. The goo keeps getting bigger and messier. It looks cool but that is as far as I would take it. Would not recommend this to anyone.
great wallet. good quality
My husband love the wallet. It's durable and is comfortable for the pocket. It has enough room for everything to fit Well and it's not too big.
Really great product.
Pictures are making this wallet look like its a trifold. It is a bifold with a flip out. I wish it would of been a trifold. There are a few different makers of these wallets out there, most of them use decommissioned turnout gear and a few offer a place to put a shield but don't offer custom cut outs like the firestore does. I would of rather went with the other companies only if they offered custom cutouts for the shield, because of the used turnout gear gives it more character, and there is a story behind the gear that was used. But im still very satisfied with my wallet and it was still worth the money, and very glad they offer such a wide variety of cutouts.