Not all cutting edges are the same - only CHANNELLOCK® uses precision machined knife and anvil style cutting edges to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life.
These classic cutting pliers use a knife and anvil cutting edge versus the more typical double sharp edges most manufacturers use. The double sharp edges often become misaligned, losing their cutting effectiveness – not an issue with these CHANNELLOCK cutters.
The quality of CHANNELLOCK tools reflect the tradition of dedication to excellence maintained for well over a century. They are proud of the men and women who carry on this tradition and thus give substance to their pledge . . . FOR YOU WHO WANT THE BEST. WORK HARD SWEAT BLUE! The bright CHANNELLOCK BLUE Gripped tools are standard equipment in the tool buckets and tool boxes of professionals all over the world. They’re coveted by the first responders who carry them to the scene. This is quality they know they can count on, because any tool with CHANNELLOCK on it is made to the highest standards—just like the pliers made in Meadville, Pennsylvania since 1886. CHANNELLOCK BLUE comfort grips are only for hand comfort and improved appearance. They are NOT recommended or warranted for dielectric properties.
- High leverage
- Lap joint diagonal
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer
- Knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life
- High-carbon steel for superior performance
- Electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE grips for comfort
- Made to America’s Highest Standards in Meadville, Pennsylvania—“Tool City, USA.”
|A. Overall Length||8 in / 200 mm|
|B. Jaw Length||0.79 in / 20 mm|
|C. Joint Thickness||0.43 in / 11 mm|
|D. Joint Width||1.18 in / 30 mm|
|E. Cutting Edge||0.79 in / 20 mm|
|H. Handle Span||1.89 in / 48 mm|
|Weight||0.66 lbs / 299 g|
Suggested cutting capacity by diameter:
- Piano wire: Minimum diameter – 0.063 inches, Maximum diameter – 0.091 inches
- Hard wire: Minimum diameter – 0.047 inches, Maximum diameter – 0.091 inches
- Medium wire: Minimum diameter – 0.047 inches, Maximum diameter – 0.091 inches
- Soft wire: Maximum diameter – 0.162 inches
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !