When every second counts to control hemorrhage loss.The Special Operations Forces Tactical Tourniquet (SOFTT) is constructed of quality, high strength materials. The windlass is manufactured from a solid piece of aircraft aluminum and maintains its strength in the most extreme temperatures and conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and compact
- Dual locking systems maintain constant tension and prevent accidental release
- Aluminum windlass for bleeding control
- Two high-impact plastic tri-rings (molded Acetyl) secure the windlass
- Long strap accommodates all extremities
- Proved to be 100% effective during USAISR testing
- Sturdy/durable in extreme environments
- Padded to prevent pinching skin and pulling hair
- ***Blue is for training purposes only ***
Features & Benefits:
- 1 1/2" tourniquet strap for increased constricting pressure and patient comfort.
- Quick release, snap-lock buckle design allows rapid re-routing of the strap around limbs without rethreading
- Low profile, lightweight alloy components
- Single handed application method regardless of location.
Ratings & Reviews
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !