1080 Helmet Camera with 32GB SD CardThe Fire Cam 1080 Fire Helmet Camera® is the best Professional High Definition Fire Helmet Camera® Fire Cam has designed yet with:
- Higher Quality 1080 HD Sensor for a crisp and clear video
- A wider angle view
- Better in low light conditions
- 20% more battery life than the older model
- Optional date and Time Stamp option ON the video
This fire helmet camera can take on temperatures upwards to 900F for short periods of time. It is not recommended for training burn buildings or flashover buildings where firefighters sustain high heat temperatures for long periods of time while observing fire behavior. It is designed for interior firefighters that suppress fire conditions and cool the fire.
However, if the components in your Fire Cam 1080 accidentally get damaged in a fire, you are covered for one FREE replacement during the first year. This warranty only applies to customers who purchase directly from Fire Cam unless a distributor of Fire Cam otherwise specifies. Fire Cam is the only fire resistant camera manufacturer that offers this type of warranty.
- Fire Cam 1080 HD Firefighter Helmet Camera
- 32GB Class 10 Micro SDHC card included (or you can upgrade to the 64GB card)
- 2 rechargeable batteries.
- The BlackJack BJ004 mount for traditional and modern style fire helmets.
- Water resistant cap for audio, used for firefighting, so you can hear everything including radio traffic.
- Waterproof cap for NO audio used for underwater incidents up to 30ft.
- USB cable for connecting to computer and charger.
- AC Wall Charger to charge the fire camera after use.
- Spare waterproof O Rings
- The FIRE CAM DAMAGE WARRANTY
Note: Please be advised of fake fire helmet cameras being sold elsewhere. Fire Cam 1080, FC3, Fire Cam Mini HD and the FC HD Dash Cam and the term Fire Helmet Cam / Camera are trademarks of Fire Cam. Fire Cam products are designed and sold by firefighters. Fire Cam does not sell their cameras anywhere else but through this website or Fire Cam authorized distributors. If it doesn't say Fire Cam® on the camera, it is not a Fire Helmet Camera.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !