You won’t be sticking your neck out with this very pleasing pullover.Zip the neck partway up for a casual collar, or all the way up to enjoy the extra warmth of a full turtleneck. Like all of Game’s American-made Firefighter’s Work Shirts, this 95% cotton/5% polyester pullover is a crew-pleasing choice for your station apparel.
Its super weight fleece is ultra soft inside, with an attractively polished exterior and set-in sleeves for durability and stain-resistance, as well as comfort. The zip front turtleneck makes the shirt easy to get on and off, comfortable, and incredibly versatile. Plus it’s ready for the custom embroidery that can make it truly your own.
- 12 oz 80/20 cotton/polyester super weight fleece
- Get a Sure-Fit with a generous cut, allowing for shrinkage after washing (Navy Only)
- No Denim/Canvas Twill Elbow Patches
- Brass Zipper Turtleneck
- Set-in sleeves/Knit cuffs and bottom band
- NEW Fully redesigned Modern Fit (Navy Only)
- NEW Placket with Canvas Twill zipper stop (Navy Only)
- NEW Cotton Twill tape at collar for strength and comfort (Navy Only)
- NEW Right chest Canvas Twill Radio pocket has 9” depth with Velcro closure and East-Access hidden cell pocket (Navy Only)
- Side Seam Pockets
- Machine Washable
- U.S.A MADE
Ratings & Reviews
This was my first job shirt and I've had it embroidered from here as well i could'nt ask for better. I wear it everyday it seems and i love it.
Good pullover for cool FL weather
Good coat for Florida's cooler months but not waterproof so be prepared.
Good, warm shirt. Fits way too big.
I've had job shirts from other manufacturers over the years. Game Sportswear makes pretty good gear for the price. My only complaint is that they seemed to have used some different sizing standards when making this garment. I ordered 2 in size medium and, although labeled as such, they both feel like an XL compared to all of the other department garments that I wear.