- 33% Merino Wool, 33% Recycled (Post-Consumer) Polyester, 32% Nylon, 2% Spandex (to wick moisture away from the foot and to provide inherent antimicrobial properties)
- after 1 minute 4.7 cm
- after 5 minutes 6.7 cm
- after 10 minutes 10.3 cm
- after 30 minutes 13.0 cm
- 10,000 cycles
- ½ cushion sole (for shock absorption)
- 44/2 Nylon reinforced Heel and Toe Areas (or extended durability)
- Cuff - 1x1 Elastic welt - 120D Spandex (to hold sock leg up)
- Leg - 3x1/1x1 Elastic leg - 120D Spandex (to hold sock leg up)
- Foot - 18D Spandex knit in every stitch (for memory fit)
- Mesh stitching over instep (for breathability)
- Flat Toe Seam (for comfort)
- Heel & Toe - reciprocated Pocket construction (for better fit)
Ratings & Reviews
most comfortable socks ever
Most comfortable socks i have ever had, i have tried 5.11, under armor, duluth trading company, and so many other socks but these are by far the best. buy 1 pair with your next order and next time you will make an order just for them.
Great fit and comfort.
"Do they come in light gray?"
Hi Bart, sorry no gray
"Can I get these socks in gray? I don't wear blue socks."
we answered you on 12/7
"Are these fire resistant for electrical work on utility poles?"
These are not fire rated socks.
"Do these globes come in sizes? thanks"
These only come in a size Large.
"Do you custom embroider socks?"
We do not offer custom embroidery on socks.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !