Duty demands durability and a clean crisp command presence.An ideal option for warmer conditions, the Special Ops Polo is a poly-cotton fabric blend offering Dri-Balance® technology which wicks moisture away from the body keeping you dry, comfortable, and ready for the most challenging response. It is loaded with special features including two concealed mic pockets, a double-layer sweat patch on the center back, vented side panels, and a no-curl collar with collar stays. Engineered to perform, yet maintain a professional, athletic appearance.
- 7 oz. Per Square Yard, 11.6 oz. Per Linear Yard
- Blend: 63% Cotton/37% Polyester
- Care: Home Wash
- Closure: Interlined Three-Button Front Placket
- Collar: Dyed-to-Match Rib-Knit, No-Curl Collar with Collar Stays
- Interlining: Medium Weight Interlining Used on Front Placket and Mic Loop at Base of Placket
- Silhouette: Raglan Sleeve Combined with Straight Side Panels for an Athletic, Technical Look with Superior Freedom of Movement
- Two Reinforced Concealed Mic Pockets at Dropped Shoulder Seams to Allow for Better Line-of-Sight When Talking into Radio Mic
- Dri-Balance® Technology Gives Superior Breathability and Absorption Keeping Wearer Dry in All Activities.
- Plated Knit Jersey (Cotton) Face and Mesh (Polyester) Back for Superior Color Retention
- Reinforced Mic Loop at the Base of the Placket
- Raglan Sleeve Seams and Neck are Reinforced with Twill Tape
- Double-Layer Locker Sweat Patch on the Center Back at the Neck
- Heat-Seal Transfer Neck Label Eliminates Tag Irritation
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !