Link Navy Blue Blackwash Engraved with Distressed FlagThe popular made-in-the-USA Link is looking sharp in a suit of navy blue and BlackWash™.
The value-priced Link is proudly made in the USA and designed to be affordable. The blade finish helps hide use scratches and adds blade protection.
The bright blue anodized aluminum handle is contoured for a secure grip and built to last—and looks sharp in the campground, on the jobsite, or anywhere you take it.
- Made in the USA
- 420HC stainless blade steel has high carbon and chromium to boost hardenability and corrosion resistance; tough, corrosion resistant, easy to sharpen, takes a good edge
- Anodized aluminum handles provide lightweight strength
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening lets you open it one-handed with ease
- Type: Assisted Folder
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Opening Action: Assisted SpeedSafe®
- Opens with Flipper
- Lock Type: Liner lock
- Pocket Clip: Reversible (right/left, tip-up)
- Handle Color: Blue
- Hardware: Glass-filled nylon backspacer, steel screws
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.4 cm)
- Blade Steel: 420HC
- Blade Finish/Coating: Black-oxide BlackWash™ coating
- Blade Thickness: 0.11 in. (2.9 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.4 in. (11.2 cm)
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Handle Thickness: 0.49 in. (12.6 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.6 in. (19.3 cm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz. (136.1 g)
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !