The 0357 is premium made simple – a working knife built for tough conditions.A 3.25-inch drop point blade gives users plenty of edge for cutting tasks. High-end CPM 20CV blade steel provides reliable edge retention and corrosion resistance. Scratches blend in with the blade’s working finish. Black G10 is machined on both the front and back of the handle. The 0357 is an assisted knife, featuring ZT’s SpeedSafe® system. Simply pull back on the flipper to easily open the knife every time. The blade locks into place with a rock-solid liner lock. A reversible deep-carry pocket clip allows for ambidextrous carry in the tip-up position. All of these features are precision built in ZT’s Tualatin, Oregon USA factory. Whether you’re just starting your ZT journey, or are looking to add to your collection, count on the 0357 to get the job done.
- Made in the USA
- Black G10 Handle
- CPM 20CV blade steel offers exceptional hardness, wear resistance, edge retention; stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening offers fast, reliable deployment with a flipper
- Blade Steel CPM 20CV
- Blade Length 3.25 in. (8.25 cm)
- HRC 60-62
- Blade Finish/Coating Working finish
- Blade Thickness 0.121 in. (0.31 cm)
- Closed Length 4.4 in. (11.2 cm)
- Handle Material G10
- Handle Color Black
- Handle Thickness 0.47 in. (11.2 mm)
- Overall Length 7.625 in. (19.4 cm)
- Weight 4.3 oz. (122 g)
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !