Inexpensive doesn’t mean cheap with Littmann StethoscopesWhen you need a stethoscope that makes basic physical assessments easier, choose the 3M™ Littmann® Lightweight II S. E. Stethoscope. It’s the entry-level stethoscope specially designed for basic blood pressure monitoring and physical assessment.
Suitable for EMS, Medical Assistant, Nurses, Nursing Students and other entry level health care professionals. This durable stethoscope offers superior sound over the competitors in this price range.
- Double-sided chestpiece with unique, easy-access shape
- Pressure-based sound frequency adjustment with tunable diaphragm
- Anatomically designed headset
- Tear-drop shape for easy fit under blood pressure cuff
- Patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips
- Durable, latex-free design
- Variety of tube colors and chestpiece finishes
- 2-year warranty
- Caribbean Blue
- Ceil Blue
- Sea Foam Green
Ratings & Reviews
Great Stethoscope for EMT Students
Great stethoscope for the scope of EMT-B. Compared to a cheap $10 stethoscope, this one had much clearer sounds and more ergonomic earpieces. All around awesome.
Will only use Littmann's, awesome scopes
great for blood pressures, lung sounds, and just general diagnostics with the signal tube design there is no rubbing while trying to get a BP or listening to lungs and such. greatest feature of all...
"Do this product turn on and off like others?"
This is not an electronic stethoscope so there is no ""on"" or ""off"".
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !