The WICK 375™ is a world leader in portable high pressure fire pumps capable of moving water over long distances
- Portable Four Stage High Pressure Fire Pump
- Powered by a 10 HP, 210 cc modern 2-stroke Solo engine
- Ignotion: Flywheel magneto; solid state; breaker less
- Electronic over-speed protection cut-out switch (patented)
- Detachable 4-stage foam-compatible pump using a one piece stainless steel clamp
- Nikasil cylinder wall for extended wear and low maintenance
- User friendly and easy pull starting
- Detachable rewind starter for emergency rope start
- U.S.D.A. qualified to meet Specification 5100-274C
- Suction: 2.0” NPSH / 50 mm
- Discharge: 1.5” NPSH / 38 mm
- 22.75” / 57.8 cm L x 14.25” / 36.2 cm W x 14.25” / 36.2 cm H
- Weight: 56.0 lbs / 25.4 kg
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !