SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 PrizmThe Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 surpasses ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection. The M Frame 2.0 additionally meets MIL SPEC MIL-PRF 31013. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite®, a proprietary material that offers the highest level of optical clarity available in eyewear. It also features a clip that holds the lens and frame together providing more secure support.
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
Prizm™ Tr22 Lens
- Light Transmission: 19%
- Light Conditions: Medium Light
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Rose
- Light Transmission: 16%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Neutral
- Base Lens Color: Gray
- Lenses feature Oakley's HDO Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid Technology
- Lenses feature a permanent anti-fog coating on the back surface
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out all of UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400 nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 18.104.22.168.
- Secure fit even under wet conditions via Hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
- Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low light to no light conditions
- Persimmon lens features 69% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low light to no light conditions
- Grey lens features 15% visible light transmittance suitable for bright light, meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirement
- Full compatability with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatability with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, and Crye helmets
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection/comms
- System features quick, tool-free lens change
- Chemical and impact resistant O Matter® frame material
- Ultra lightweight design: 1.05 oz total weight
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Eyewear products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.