Oakley’s SI Tombstone™ is a revolutionary eyeshield that delivers exceptional optical performances for modern competitive shooters.
Oakley’s SI Tombstone Eyeshield is designed to address several of the most crucial issues competitive shooters encounter with conventional eyewear, including field of view, contrast and clarity, and lens interchangeability. The durable, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame is rimless, thus increasing the passive field of view to 120 degrees. The eyeshield incorporates Oakley SI Prizm™ technology, which strategically blocks wavelengths along the color spectrum in order to maximize contrast between colors and provide the user with enhanced vision when shooting. Prizm technology boosts the user’s visual recognition of targets while blocking various neighboring backgrounds such as dirt, trees, and sky; it also reduces the eye fatigue and strain on the user. The eyeshield features a rapid, single-release trigger lens exchange system that allows users to interchange lenses easily without touching and leaving fingerprints on them. Offering an extended range of view, enhanced color contrast, and an easy-to-use interchangeable lens system, Oakley’s SI Tombstone is an advanced shooting eyeshield that provides excellent performances for modern marksmen and markswomen.
- Oakley SI Prizm™ technology uses formulated dye compounding technology, producing a color-tuned contrast lens specifically for shooting
- Prizm technology strategically blocks wavelengths along the color spectrum in order to maximize contrast between colors, providing the user with enhanced vision
- Boost visual recognition of targets while blocking a variety of neighboring backgrounds such as dirt, trees and sky
- Allow the shooter to reduce eye fatigue and strain, while improving the ability to see reticle scope patterns more clearly
- Are made from Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical grade polycarbonate
- Block 100% of UVA, UVB, and harmful violet-blue light up to 400 nm wavelength
- Feature Oakley’s HDO® Optics to ensure razor-sharp clarity at every angle of vision
- Available lenses:
- Black iridium: excellent all-purpose lens for truer color perception in sunny conditions and extremely bright light. Features an iridium coating to reduce glare. Transmits 10% of visible light.
- TR22: perfect for bright light. Transmits 22% of visible light.
- TR45: perfect for low light and overcast conditions. Transmits 45% of visible light.
- Clear: perfect for very low light or indoor use only. Transmits 93% of visible light.
- Sporting clay: perfect for use when shooting sporting clay. Transmits 21% of visible light.
- Durable, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material makes the frame comfortable and very lightweight
- Rimless frame increases passive field of view to 120 degrees
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and comms
- Rapid, single-release trigger lens exchange keeps lenses free of fingerprints
- Spoil frame cut is excellent for smaller faces