This handy flashlight offers a lot for its size.With a long lamp life and extended battery burn time, you won't be left in the dark with the L1 flashlight. The polycarbonate body is resistant to chemicals, water and corrosion. The convenient tail switch for constant on/momentary is easy to operate. The L1 is perfect for close quarter use.
- Super Bright LED
- Colored Lens Discs to Preserve Night Vision
- Constant On/Momentary Tail Switch
- Polycarbonate Resin Body
- 4 LR 44 1.5V Alkaline Coin Cells
- Break-A-Way Safety Lanyard
- Molded–In Clip
- Output: 12 lumens
- Runtime: 4:15 h
- Water Resistance: IPX4
- Tested to ANSI FL1 Standard
- Light Source: LED
- Batteries: 4 LR 44 Alkaline (Included)
- Body Material: Polycarbonate Resin
- Length: 2.64" (6.7 cm)
- 0.9 oz. (0.03 kg) with batteries
- 0.63 oz. (0.02 kg) without batteries
- UL Approval: Listed 4S67/E184884 Class I, Div. 1 Gps.A,B,C,D, .
- IECEx Approval: Ex ia llC T4 IP65 IEC Ex TSA 06.0021X
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !