The Most Comprehensive Structural Firefighting Glove, NFPA 1971-2018 Compliant and Certified
- Advanced Multi-Layer Design includes sueded goat skin palm for grip and durability and fully lined Kevlar® glove body for added protection
- NFPA 1971 Compliant Porelle® PTFE Moisture and Blood Borne Pathogen Barrier
- Flexible finger sidewalls of Kevlar® and Nomex® maximize dexterity
- Fully knitted 100% Modacrylic bacteria free inner liner
- Cut Level 8 Fire Retardant TPR Knuckle Guard and FR Gel Pads on back of fingers for added back of hand protection
- Fire Retardant gel pads on palm and thumb for enhanced grip
- Hi-Vis Yellow Reflective stripe and leather pull tab for easy don and doff
Comprehensive Protection and Performance
- The TPR Gold offers advanced protection and durability with fire retardant TPR and Gel Pads in the most vulnerable areas, without sacrificing flexibility and dexterity.
- Goatskin has a high natural oil content which makes it soft, pliable and water resistant. It’s more durable than cowhide, much lighter and more flexible.
- Porelle® double certified PTFE moisture barrier has the highest level of breathability while exceeding NFPA requirements in viral, chemical and thermal protection.
Download Sizing Guidelines here.