Experience the protection, agility, and tactile sensitivity required to handle any situation.Ringers' unique SuperCuff Rescue gloves provide a comfortable fit and complete range of movement at the wrist. Special Kevlar palm panels with anatomic cutouts and gel padding offer excellent cut resistance and superior grip. The TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) finger panels feature maximum defense against sharp edges. By utilizing Ringers' patented design and material technologies, these gloves will make a difference, not slow you down.
- Patented SuperCuff Technology
- Direct inject TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) finger panels
- Kevlar palm panels with anatomic cutouts
- The TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) finger panels offer maximum defense against sharp edges
- Two layer fingertip design for maximum tactile feel without compromising dexterity.
- 3M Reflective markings for increased visibility and safety.
- Protective gel padding reduces injury
- Reinforced stitching and hidden seams for extreme durability and maximum wear.
Measure your hand with a tape measure around the knuckles of your hand (indicated by the red line in the illustration). Measure your dominant hand - the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed, then determine your Ringers Glove size using the chart below.
Ratings & Reviews
I myself use the gloves for rescue operations. They are very dexteritous, with a tough material on the palm and fingers for added grip. My gloves have a stitch on the inside of the gloves that etches in to my hand.But that isn't really a problem.