The fastest, most accurate, ultra-compact micro reflex sight.The ROMEOZero™ has been optimized for everyday concealed carry and pistols with slim slide profiles. The sight features a ruggedized, WeaponsGrade™ textured polymer body and the SpectraCoat™ HD Polymer lens system.
The ROMEOZero enables rapid target acquisition in an everyday carry package at an iron sight price.
ROMEOZero is compatible with:
- Direct mount to ROMEOZero
- Shield RMS-c footprint
- J-Point footprint
Please note: This product is not compatible with slides cut to accept a standard ROMEO1.
- SpectraCoat™ HD Polymer Lens with 10 times the impact resistance over traditional glass lenses
- WeaponsGrade™ Ultralite Polymer housing optimized for use with Polymer pistols, concealed-carry, and also slim slide profiles such as single-stack 1911s, and sub-compact firearms.
- Stippling pattern on the housing matches P365 and P365XL grip patterns, for an integrated look
- 8 vivid, user-configurable daytime illumination levels
- MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not
- Parallax free
- Highly efficient, point source LED emitter for a crisp dot that is 8 times more efficient than conventional red dots
- 10-year battery life – unrivaled in a micro reflex sight
- Assembled in the USA
Note: The ROMEOZero was designed to match the Shield RMS-c footprint. Two sets of mounting screws are included with commercial versions of the ROMEOZero – M3 screws which are meant to mount the ROMEOZero to SIG P365 optics-ready slides, and M4 screws which are meant to mount the ROMEOZero to certain pistols that have slides cut for the Shield RMS-c footprint.
SIG Sauer does not recommend mounting the ROMEOZero to Springfield Hellcat pistols, as the Hellcat design does not allow for a sufficient amount of thread engagement with the optic mounting screws.
SIG Sauer assumes no liability if a user attempts to mount a ROMEOZero to a Springfield Hellcat pistol slide. Customers are encouraged to contact their firearm manufacturer for guidance on compatible optics products and specific installation procedures for their firearms.
- Color: Black
- Category: Red Dot Sights
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 24 mm
- Battery: (1) CR1632
- Reticle: 3 MOA Red Dot
- Overall Length: 1.6 in (40.8 mm)
- Overall Width: 0.93 in (23.7 mm)
- Height: 0.93 in (23.7 mm)
- Weight: 0.4 oz (14 g)
- Illumination Settings: 8 daytime
- Run Time: 20000 hrs
Highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
Activated through motion-sensing technology, MOTAC immediately powers up illumination when it senses motion and powers down when it does not in order to extend battery life.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !