Anatomically curved, with a full goatskin palm and armored Spandex back. For more protection, superior flexibility, and real comfort.A full-featured rope-rescue glove with a double goatskin palm and armored Spandex back. Premium materials and construction provide superior performance and protection at an affordable price.
Designed for comfort and maximum flexibility. With a full palm of premium grade goatskin, double-layered in the gripping areas for extra durability and protection when roping or just holding on. The highly-breathable air-flow Spandex back features custom-shaped welded-on impact protection panels, and beveled fingers with wrap-around side walls for the best possible combination of protection and dexterity.
The tough, but flexible Neoprene cuff has a reinforced rubber pull and a VELCRO® brand tab closure for fast donning and a secure, comfortable closure. A hidden cord carabineer loop and a cotton terry brow wipe complete the picture—for comfortable, full-featured, and very versatile glove. At a basic-glove price.
- Premium grade goatskin leather palm, double thick in roping grip areas.
- Spandex back with anatomically shaped, flexible impact protection.
- DuPont Kevlar® reinforced stitching.
- Neoprene cuff with hook and loop closure.
- Cotton terry braw wipe.
- Reinforced rubber pull with a hidden cord carabineer loop.
- Air flow back with custom impact protection.
- Outer Shell: Goatskin palm with Air flow Spandex Back, anatomically pre-curved.
- Hand Liner: Fluffed Cotton Terry, brow wipe.
- Knuckle Protector: Form fitting curved protective rubber guards welded to finger backs.
- Fingers: beveled with wrap-around side walls.
- Grip & Protection Surfaces: Double layer premium goatskin.
- Finger Tip Grips: Rubber and Kevlar.
- Wrist Snuggler: Nylon Tafta, Debris Blocker.
- Thread: DuPont Kevlar® reinforced.
- Hanger Loops: Hidden cord carabineer loop beneath cuff.
- Pull: Ribbed Rubber Donning Pull.
Ratings & Reviews
Good gloves for rope work. Good dexterity and feel. I find the sizing slightly small, but I often have trouble finding gloves that fit (I'm in bwtewwn a medium and a large). I bought these in medium, and they are a little tight, but not oppressively so.
Good Gloves However
I got these gloves for rope rescue, these are great however get a size smaller for these will become a larger size.
terrible product with a difficult return policy
terrible gloves. don't buy them. returns are difficult here too