Shield Arms Steel mag catch / mag release for the Glock® 43X and Glock® 48.Shield Arm's steel mag catch is optimized to work with the Shield Arms S15 magazine. While it remains compatible with plastic OEM magazines, it can cause increased wear on plastic mags with prolonged use, and OEM mags may not drop free. We do not recommend using the steel mag catch with plastic OEM mags. We recommend steel on steel or plastic on plastic.
If you have a first generation aluminum mag catch, it may not work with gen 2 S15 mags. We recommend upgrading to one of the steel catch offerings.
- Steel mag catch, several finish options
- Compatible with Gen 1 and Gen 2 S15 magazines
- Chamfered, textured button
- Optimized for use with Shield Arms S15 magazines
- Lower profile for concealed carry
- Made in the USA
- 100% lifetime warranty
- Installation Instructions
PEACOCK BLUE: This is an iridescent shade of mutltiple colors, primarily blue. Please know color will vary slightly per unit.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !