ROMEO4T 1x20 mmTactical solar-powered red dot sight with 100,000+ hour battery life.
- Designed for modern semi-automatic pistols, MSR platforms, and shotguns
- Short and medium-range engagements and recreational shooting across a wide range of calibers and light conditions
- Fully ruggedized and impact resistant for the toughest environments
- Ultra-durable and lightweight 7075 aluminum main housing and components, 1.41" riser mount with additional lower 1/3 co-witness spacer
- Comes standard with see-through lens covers and hex bolt mount
- Complete Mil-Spec 810G testing, submersible up to 20 meters
- Runtime in excess of 100,000 hours with solar and battery usage
- Ballistic Circle-Dot and Ballistic CirclePlex reticle options
- Users can select from 4 different integrated reticle options (Dot, Circle-Dot, Dot with Holds, Circle-Dot with Holds)
- Unlimited eye relief to acquire aiming point and target, regardless of eye position behind sight.
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up or down when sensing motion
- Uses an ultra-efficient red LED illumination for daylight visibility and extended runtime
- Bolt mount included
- Strong, lightweight 7075 Aluminum housing
- Waterproof, IPX-8 rated, and fog-proof.
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 20 mm
- Adjustment Increments: 0.5 MOA
- Total Elevation Travel: 100 MOA
- Total Windage Travel: 100 MOA
- Overall Length: 84.7 mm
- Overall Width: 49 mm
- Height: 67.8 mm
- Weight: 7.6 oz
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot Ballistic Circle Dot
- Reticle Color: Red
- Center Dot Size: 2 MOA
- Waterproofing: IPX 8
- Battery: (1) CR2032
- Run Time: 100,000 hrs
- Illumination Settings: 10 daytime/2 NV
- Color: Black
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !