The easiest flashlight to use built with your comfort in mind.The 4AA ProPolymer alkaline battery-powered flashlight is waterproof and features (7) seven ultra-bright white LEDs or (1) one Xenon module.
The LED model is Class I, Division 1 Approved. It features seven super-bright, 100,000-hour LEDs - so you'll never need to replace a bulb again. It's also remarkably comfortable to use because it's ergonomically shaped for your hand. Run time of up to 155 hours of continuous use.
- HAZ-LO Class I, Division 1 Approved
- Ergonomically shaped for your hand
- Push-button switching for one-handed operation
- Wrist lanyard connection
- Batteries Included
- Case Material: Impact-resistant polymer. Features a rubber face cap for impact and shock resistance.
- Length: 6.5 in. (16.51cm)
- Diameter: 1.63 in. (4.14cm)
- Width: 1.34 in. (3.4cm)
- Weight: 6.3 oz with included batteries
- Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- Light Source:
- LED: Seven white LEDs, each with a 100,000 hour life
- Xenon: 4.8 volt Xenon gas filled module
- LED: 67 lumens
- Xenon: 34 lumens, up to 11,000 candela (peak beam intensity)
- Run Time:
- LED: 155 hours
- Xenon: 4 hours
- ON/OFF: Light features momentary blink or constant on tail switch
- Batteries: (4) AA alkaline batteries
- UL listed for Class I, Division 1; Class I, II, Division 2;
- Class III UL listed for Canadian safety standards for Class I, II, Division 2;
- Class III Most models meet applicable European Community Directives. Including ATEX Zone 1
Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse, and normal wear. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches, and electronics which have a 2-year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Ratings & Reviews
Bright but not great in smoke
I use this light on my helmet with the streamlight band. The button is easy to find and operate in the dark with gloves on, but the beam is very wide and illuminates the smoke pretty bad. If you want something that's going to penetrate through smoke, this is not it.
Switch went bad 1st week of use. Started working intermitently, then when shaken, now nothing at all. Noted that the tips of the batteries get crushed down when collar is screwed down. Changed batteries multi times. Did not over-torq the collar. Bought at a fire show from vendor. Will take back to Streamlight when in their area. I also have a Streamlight right angle chest light with what looks to be similar switch but it works fine.