The most versatile light you’ll ever own outfitted with a powerful removable magnet along with an integrated stowable hook allow you to put smooth flood-pattern lighting exactly where you need it.
Rechargeable Knucklehead with a powerful removable magnet along with an integrated stowable hook, a revolutionary LED work light designed to deliver floodlight onto any work area.
With an innovative 360° rotating head, integrated stowable hook and a magnet that adheres to most steel surfaces, this Knucklehead gives you a variety of ways to deliver bright white light anywhere. This light also features the latest in C4 power LED technology; microprocessor controlled high and low intensity modes, emergency flash and moonlight mode.
- Features a 210° articulating head that rotates a full 360°
- Shockproof dual C4® premium LED technology with four modes:
- High – 1150 candela peak beam intensity, 200 Lumens, 3.5 hour runtime
- Low – 350 candela peak beam intensity, 63 lumens, 16 hour runtime
- Moonlight – 20 day runtime
- Flash – 8 hour runtime
- Engineered optics feature dual parabolic reflectors within a larger textured reflector optimizing light on target in conjunction with an overall smooth flood pattern
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Dual power source: accepts rechargeable NiCad battery pack or 4 "AA" alkaline batteries
- Rubber dome push-button actuator is easy to operate even when wearing heavy gloves
- Integrated stowable hook provides ability to hang it anywhere
- Removable magnet with 135 lb. pull strength features a replaceable rubber boot
- High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer construction for exceptional durability
- IPX4 rated for water-resistance; 2 meter impact-resistance tested
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Knucklehead’s powerful magnet, integrated stowable hook, and stable base give you more options for placement. The super-strong 135 lb. pull rare-earth magnet is protected by a durable nickel plated steel housing and removable rubber boot.
You can stand it up, stick it on steel, hang it from nearly anything, or just hold it—then use the innovative 360° articulating head to aim the optimized beam precisely on the area that needs it.
Dual C4 LED technology casts a broad, bright, working light. Streamlight engineers took their most advanced C4 LED Technology and cast it in a very different light. The Knucklehead harnesses the bright white light of two powerful, virtually unbreakable C4 LEDs in a unique hybrid optical system designed to evenly illuminate a wide area, while literally highlighting a specific zone for focused work in the beam’s smoothly optimized center.
The shock-proof LEDs are thoroughly protected against moisture, dust, and impact behind an unbreakable polycarbonate lens with a silicone anti-scratch coating and O-ring sealed in a rubber-armored heavy duty bezel.
Advanced digital power regulation for steady output, longer runtime, and maximum efficiency. Streamlight’s microprocessor technology regulates power to deliver virtually full light output for more than 90% of the ANSI specified runtime.
On High setting—an exceptional 200 lumens—the rechargeable Knucklehead Ni-Cad battery pack provides up to 3.5 hours of continuous runtime before power starts to fall off. At the Low setting it provides a very functional 63 lumens—more than enough light for less-critical operations—for up to 16 hours.
Or you can provide a soft flood of light for survival situations or general navigation for as much as 20 DAYS of continuous operation. And like the proven Survivor, on which it is based, the Knucklehead’s dual power system lets you quickly replace a depleted Ni-Cad pack with 4 AA alkaline batteries. Runtime should never be a problem.
Stick it to steel or any flat ferrous metal surface with its super-strong magnet.
Hang it up with its convenient retractable hook.
Aim it with ease!
360° degree rotation and 210° of vertical articulation makes it very easy to aim.
Choose a Knucklehead light with a battery/charger package from among a variety of options to fit your application. The Knucklehead LED fits all existing Survivor charger bases. You can order it with just the AA battery adaptor, and use any batteries or charger you have now, and upgrade your lighting “arsenal” at minimal cost.
Or you can choose from a range of Streamlight charger options for AC and or DC operation. One-hour fast chargers with full charge indicators are available for AC or DC power sources. The universal Steady Charger, which requires up to 10 hours for a complete charge, can be used with 120V AC or 12V DC depending on the charge cord chosen. Optional 5-unit Bank Chargers are also available for AC or DC operation.
- Case Material:
- â€‹Housing, base and battery housing made from high impact super tough nylon offering exceptional durability.
- All openings are O-ring sealed for weather resistance.
- Circular rare-earth magnet surrounded by durable nickel plated steel housing.
- One way valve for case venting.
- â€‹Height: 9.20 in. | 23.4 cm
- Width: 2.85 in. | 7.2 cm
- Thickness (at magnet): 2.75 in. | 7.0 cm
- Weight:Ni-Cd: 23.1 oz. | 655 g with battery
- Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate with silicone anti-scratch coating assembled in a heavy duty bezel. O-ring sealed.
- Light Source: Flood: Two (2) C4 LEDs, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Light Output:
- â€‹Dual wide pattern parabolic reflectors inset into larger textured reflector provide a smooth flood pattern for close-up work.
- High: 200 lumens, 1,150 candela; up to 68m of visibility
- Low: 63 lumens, 350 candela; up to 37m of visibility
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
- â€‹Sonic welded push button switch designed for extremely long life.
- Rubber dome push button actuator provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves
- Run Time:
- â€‹High: 3hrs 30min
- Low: 16hrs
- Flash: 8 hrs. continuous
- Moonlight: 20 days continuous
- All claims to 10% of initial lumen output.
- â€‹Dual power source: accepts rechargeable Ni-Cd battery pack or 4 "AA" alkaline batteries.
- Industrial rechargeable nickel-cadmium 4.8 volt, 1.8 Ah, 4 cell sub-C can be recharged up to 1,000 times.
- Optional four (4) “AA” alkaline non-rechargeable battery pack provides fast replacement with readily available batteries.
- â€‹AC and DC one-hour fast chargers with full charge indicators designed specifically for AC or DC power sources.
- The universal steady charger, which requires up to 10 hours for a complete charge, can be used with 120V AC or 12V DC by exchanging its charge cord.
|Approvals:||Charger meets requirements of NFPA 1901-220.127.116.11 (2003) mounted in any position.|
|Meets applicable European Community Directives|
|Class I, Division 2, Groups A,B,C,D; Class II, Division 2, Groups F,G; Class III, Temp Code: T4|
Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH A LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Ratings & Reviews
awesome light with 1 drawback
This is an awesome work light (not a spot light). Lights your work area with an even glow. One draw back, no clip/loop (on the AA DC battery model) to hang on turnouts. The magnet is not practical and the hook is make of plastic.
The Best Flashlight I've Got.
What a great light! Rechargeable on 110v AND in a 12v vehicle AND uses 4 AA batteries in case you are away from all electricity. Wide field beam is very bright for work in confined spaces and also perfect for observing your night time environment for dangerous conditions. Beam dispersion and intensity is perfect to detect potential threats (mtn. lions etc.) in the wild OR potential human threats in a city. Hi intensity flashlights require active searching but this provides a tremendous field of view with excellent illumination within the critical zone. Battery life is amazing (3+ hours).
Knucle head light
This is a great, bright, long lasting light. Mine came with a clip, which was nice, but didn't allow the light to shine down on the ground. with some careful tool use, I reversed the clip, so it shines down. Now it,s about perfect. The head can be adjusted up to look forward, but can also illuminate the ground around my feet. the problem now is that it will not slide into the charger stand (the reversed clip gets in thee way...) so...Excellent light when the clip is reversed. Not useful with it in the original configuration. If it came with the clip reversed and still able to fit in the charger, it would be a definite winner. This was not a gift, nor was I compensated in any way to write this review.
I would recommend this product
This is a great and very useful light. I have already used it in a half dozen fires as well as vehicle entrapments at night and I was VERY happy at the angles I could aim the light without holding the light or turning my body. The only downfall is it comes with a powerful magnet on the back to attach to metal instead of a clip for my bunker coat. I had to rig a wire hook for it to attach to my coat. Other than that I highly suggest getting one!
"Will the streamlight clip fit on the knucklehead? I want to attach it to my turnout gear."
To answer your question, I don't see how. You are asking about the ""Streamlight Clip"" and I'm guessing your talking about the Survivor Light clip, and I don't see how you could attach that to a Knucklehead, with the magnet, and retractable hanger molded into the light body itself, how would you attach the clip, and if you could what would that do to the Streamlight warranty? I am going to suggest you try reaching out to Streamlight via the internet and ask their thoughts on this. Sorry but our answer would be no way would you be able to do this.
"What type of battery is this shipped with? Will it be the 4 AA battery pack or the rechargeable Ni-Cad battery pack."
Dual power: uses Survivor NiCad batteries and chargers, or 4 AA alkaline batteries with the adapter included.
"Does this come with a Ni-cad battery it does not say it just says both can be used?"
It will, unless you order it with the 4 AA batteries, then your not getting the Ni-Cad battery
"Where can I obtain replacement rechargeable battery pack, and/or other replacement parts?"
Call our call center and tell them what you need we should have in stock.
"If I choose the alkaline option, the light only accepts alkaline batteries?"
The Knuckledhead will have the charging pins built into it so you can get a rechagable battery to put into it. You would also need to buy the charger as well.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !