An all-purpose, non-conductive polymer flashlight designed for the broadest range of lighting needs at the best value.Streamlight’s most popular rechargeable tactical lights just keep getting better. At a blazing 385 lumens Streamlight’s advanced C4 LED technology more than doubles the maximum output of the original Stinger LED. Its digital power regulation optimizes output—providing four different operating modes plus extended runtime—for more options and better control in unpredictable situations. And for those who prefer the whiter beam of an LED tactical light, the new Streamlight PolyStinger LED provides a substantial upgrade in brightness, more functionality, and even more durability than the popular Xenon-powered Stinger or PolyStinger.
- Multi-function On/Off push-button switch lets you choose three lighting modes and strobe; designed for extremely long life; tested at 1 million actuations
- Three modes and strobe:
- High for a bright super-bright beam: 385 lumens; 26,000 candela peak beam intensity; runs 2 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run times: 195 lumens; 13,000 candela peak beam intensity; runs 3.75 hours
- Low for when a less intense beam is needed and for extended run times: 95 lumens; 6,500 candela peak beam intensity; runs 7.25 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling your location; runs 5.5 hours
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Optimized electronics provides regulated intensity
- C4® LED Technology; Shock-proof with a 50,000 hr. lifetime
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating, O-ring sealed
- 3-cell, 3.6 Volt Ni-Cd sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times
- Fits existing Stinger snap-in chargers
- Compact, snap-in charger mounts in any position
- Charger Options:
- 2.5 hr. Fast Charger
- 2.5 hr. PiggyBack Fast Charger
- 10 hr. Steady Charger
- 10 hr. PiggyBack Steady Charger
- LED Charge-continuity indicator on charger base
- Regulated run time provides consistent performance throughout battery life
- Super-tough, non-conductive nylon polymer with non-slip rubberized comfort grip
- IPX4 water-resistant; 3 meter impact resistance tested
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
Digital power regulation for steady output, longer runtime, maximum efficiency. A microcontroller regulates power to deliver up to 2 hours continuous runtime at over 85% of full brightness before power from the rechargeable Ni-Cad battery pack begins to diminish. At the medium setting it provides a powerful 195 lumens (more than the output of the original Stinger LED) for up to 3.75 hours. Low power puts out up to 95 lumens—more than enough light for navigation and non-critical situations—for up to 7.25 hours. Runtime should never be a problem.
Super tough, easy to carry, a snap to control. The lightweight, non-conductive, virtually unbreakable nylon polymer body has a non-slip rubberized grip that’s comfortable and easy to hold onto in any weather. The push-button switch at the head of the light is easy to find by touch…and lets you control all the light’s functions with one hand. The unbreakable polycarbonate lens has a scratch-resistant coating. And the shock-proof C4 LED will never need replacing. It’s guaranteed not to break or burn out over its 50,000 hour operating life. This is truly a light you can depend on in any situation. The PolyStinger LED will fit a wide range of holsters and simple belt ring holders, for all tastes and almost unlimited carry options. Plus you get Streamlight's "No Excuses" limited lifetime warranty.
Works with your existing Stinger Charger.
Or choose a new charging option to meets your current needs. The PolyStinger LED fits all existing Stinger snap-in chargers, so you can use the charger you have now, and just upgrade your light at minimal cost. Or you can choose from a range of charger options. The economical Steady Charger will provide a full charge in 10 hours. The Fast Charger will charge a fully depleted light within 2.5 hours, than automatically maintains the charge and protects the light. You can also select an optional Piggyback Charger, in fast or steady charge models, to simultaneously charge the light, and keep a spare battery pack charged and ready for immediate use. Optional 5-unit Bank Chargers are available for use in the station house or squad supply vehicles.
|Case Material:||Super tough non-conductive nylon polymer with non-slip rubberized comfort grip.|
|Dimensions:||Length: 8.07 in. (20.5)|
Major Diameter: 1.76 in. (4.47cm)
Body Diameter: 1.21 in. (3.07cm)
|Weight:||11.5 oz. (326grams)|
|Lens:||Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant coating|
|Light Source:||C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime|
|ON/OFF:||Multi-function, easy access head mounted push button switch designed for extremely long life; tested at 1 million actuations|
|Batteries:||3-Cell, 3.6 Volt Ni-Cd sub-C battery is rechargeable up to 1000 times|
|Features:||IPX4 rated for water resistant operation|
LED charge continuity indicator on charger base
Serialized for positive identification
3 meter impact resistance tested
Compact, snap in charger mounts in any position
|Approvals:||Most models meet applicable European Community Directives|
|Warranty:||Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH A LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.|
Ratings & Reviews
The lights work great
"The switch in my flashlight has gone bad. Is there a replacement part?"
Reach out directly to Streamlight to get this fixed. They have a great warranty department. https://www.streamlight.com/support/service/warranty-information
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !