Twenty flashlights in one—the most versatile military light in the world.
This flashlight has been engineered to meet a variety of hands-free tasks. With various color LEDs operable at varying outputs and runtimes. The flashlight features a 185Ëš tilting head and belt or web clip to allow positioning of the flashlight at the work area.
- Team Soldier certified gear (Military Model)
- Tactile battery polarity indication on the body facilitates battery replacement in the dark
- Tactile indicator on rotary knob for IR or Green LED position
- Push-button switch enables/disables selected illumination source; double-click of push-button initiates high output strobe of selected illumination source
- Pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob prevents accidental mode changes and allows selection of 4 illumination sources
- Two optional power sources to meet operational demands
- 3 meter multiple orientation impact resistant tested
- Cord attachment holes provided in battery compartment cover are capable of supporting 25 lbs of load
- 3 meter multiple orientation impact resistance tested
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 mins
- O-ring and Gasket sealed openings
- Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4
- Pull to turn locking rotary selector knob prevents accidental mode changes; allows selection of 4 illumination sources.
- Tactile indicator on rotary knob for IR LED position (or Green)
- Push button switch enables/disables selection illumination source starting at low output and progressing to the highest output in 4 discrete steps. Double click of push button initiates high output strobe of selected illumination source
- Tactile battery polarity indicators for replacement of batteries in the dark
- Tethered battery compartment cap facilitates replacement of batteries without loss of cap
- Cord attachment holes in battery compartment cover capable of supporting 25lbs of load
- Durable Belt/Clothing clip with integral helmet mount features. Attachment screw withstands 30 inch pounds average torque without failure or stripping
|High impact super touch nylon case offers exceptional durability and weather resistance. All openings are O-ring sealed.|
|Length: 2.34 in. (5.94 cm)|
Width: 1.08 in. (2.74 cm)
Depth: 4.65 in. (11.81 cm)
|5.02 ounces (142 grams) with alkaline batteries (included with purchase)|
4.38 ounces (124 grams) with lithium batteries
|Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant coasting. Gasket sealed.|
|High output C4 LED, white, impervious to shock with 50,000+ hr lifetime|
5mm IR LED, 880 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000+ hr lifetime
5mm Red LED, 630 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000+ hr lifetime
5mm Blue LED, 470 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000+ hr lifetime
5mm Green LED, 527 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,00+ hr lifetime
|White C4 LED: 55 lumens; 1,175 candela peak beam intensity, 69m beat distance|
5mm IR LED: 25mW/sr (min) radiant intensity
5mm Red LED: 1 lumen; 40 candela peak beam intensity, 13m beam distance
5mm Blue LED: 1.8 lumens; 130 candela peak beam intensity, 23m beam distance
5mm Green LED: 4.5 lumens, 68 candela peak beam intensity, 16m beam distance
|High: 2.75 hours (CR123A batteries); 3.25 hours (18650 battery)|
Low: 30 hours (either battery type)
Strobe: 3.25 hours (CR123A batteries); 4.5 hours (18650 battery)
|Compound ON/OFF mode selector switch ergonomically separates ON/OFF-dimming-strobe and LED selection functions. Design does not require the operator to access separate switching locations on the device. Rubber dome actuator & 4 positions pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob with IR LED tactile indicator (or green LED) provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves|
|Two (2) Alkaline AA batteries provide fast replacement with readily available batteries|
Two (2) Lithium AA batteries allow extended operation in extreme temperature environments (-40F to 150F)
Tactile battery polarity indication on body allows replacement of batteries in dark environment
|Meets applicable European Community Directives (CE). RoHS compliant.|
|Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY,EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.|
|LED Type||Low (5%)||Medium 1 (25%)||Medium 2 (60%)||High (100%)||Strobe (100%)|
|White C4 LED||100+ hr||45 hr||11 hr||5.5 hr||10 hr|
|5mm IR||200+ hr||140 hr||60 hr||24 hr||40 hr|
|5mm Red||200+ hr||140 hr||60 hr||24 hr||40 hr|
|5mm Blue||150+ hr||100 hr||35 hr||16 hr||30 hr|
|5mm Green||150+ hr||100 hr||35 hr||16 hr||30 hr|
Ratings & Reviews
interesting on the page, but...
i am about to return it. the on/off switch is also the switch for the various colored lights and I think it's all too tight and small. i can barely get that super tight holder onto a jacket pocket. Also the lamp should really angle down in front to use it on a jacket while working with your hands.
"Is this Model available in Olive Drab aka (Army Green) also ? I only see Coyote and are Items New In Manufacturer Box ?"
Eddie, OD is not available, just the Coyote, and I'm not following what you mean asking about New in Manufacturer Box?
"Is the Item New Or Used ?"
Hi Bruce, The light is new.
"Does this light have strobe capabilities? Say for signaling, rescue, etc.?"
the light does strobe
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !