Strion DS HPLYou asked, we listened! Streamlight's Dual Switch Technology is now available in the Strion DS HPL - which produces a wide beam pattern with brighter peripheral illumination and superior down-range performance.
- DUAL SWITCH TECHNOLOGY – Access multiple lighting modes via the push-button tail switch or head-mounted switch. Switches operate independently.
- TEN-TAP® programmable switch allows user to select one of three different programs:
- 1) high/medium/low with strobe (factory default)
- 2) high only without strobe
- 3) high/medium/low without strobe
- Three modes and strobe:
- High for a far-reaching beam with maximum illumination: 700 lumens; 420m beam; 44,000 candela; runs 1.25 hours
- Medium for bright light, good beam distance and longer run time: 300 lumens; 268m beam; 18,000 candela; runs 3.25 hours
- Low provides a less intense beam and extended run time: 40 lumens; 102m beam; 2,600 candela; runs 20 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 2.5 hours
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector provides a long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- C4® LED technology for extreme brightness
- Lithium-ion battery is rechargeable up to 1,000 times; fully recharges in 3 hours
- Clamp-style charger holder with digital control circuit that prevents over-charge; LED indicates charge status
- PiggyBack® charger doubles your run time by charging a spare battery (sold separately) so you can keep on working; reduces downtime
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2m impact resistance tested
- 6000 series anodized machined aircraft aluminum; unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- Length: 7.56” (19.20 cm)
- Weight: 6.9 oz (196 g)
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !