Helmet Mounted, Right Angle Firefighter LED FlashlightLightweight and compact, the VANTAGE® 180 X is designed to easily attach above or below full brim Fire and Industrial helmets. The VANTAGE® 180 X features a C4®LED main light combined with an ultra-bright blue LED safety tail light or a white safety flood down light mode automatically selected with the rotation of the head.
Integrated Stainless Steel Clip is designed to be used with the “quick release” helmet bracket that easily detaches the light from the helmet for use as a handheld or pocket light. The light also features a clip to attach to turnout gear.
The VANTAGE® 180 X is powered by either Streamlight 18650 USB rechargeable Li-Ion battery (not included) or two CR123A disposable batteries (included). The VANTAGE® 180 X features the latest in C4® LED technology. Sealed for water-resistance.
- 3-in-one light: Helmet Mounted | Right-Angle Light | Handheld Flashlight
- 180º rotating head (for right-angle use)
- Turnout gear/radio strap attachment hook
- Battery: One rechargeable 18650 USB battery (not included) or two CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Size: 5.2" | 13.2 cm
- Weight: 5.9 oz | 167.26 g
- Lumens: 250 High | 100 Low
- Candela: 7,200 High | 2,650 Low
- Distance: 170 m High | 103 m Low
- Runtime: 5 h High | 15 h Low
- Body: High-impact, “super-tough” nylon chemically-resistant engineering polymer for exceptional durability and a sure grip.
- Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with a silicone anti-scratch coating. O-ring sealed.
- Light source:
- Main light: C4® LED, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Rear light: Ultra-bright blue safety tail light or white safety flood down light.
- Body mounted push button switch provides one handed constant “on” operation.
- Fast double click turns the flashlight onto low mode.
- Rotating the head 90 degrees towards the push button automatically changes the taillight LED from a blue safety light to a white downcast floodlight.
- Includes “quick release” helmet bracket and hex key
- Compliant to NFPA 1971-8.6 (2007)
- Meets applicable European Community Directives
Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should they determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Ratings & Reviews
My favorite light ever.
"What is the difference between the Vantage 180 and the Vantage 180 X? I just read the specs on both and couldn't see any difference."
The Vantage 180X comes with a rechargable Battery and has upgraded internals to support the power difference of the rechargable battery. the light and specs of the Vantage's are the same.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !