Indianapolis 25" Leather Jacket with Zip-Out Thinsulate Liner
- Cowhide, 25" Length
- Zip-Out Thinsulate Liner
- 2 Inside "Stealth" Pockets
- Double Front Pockets
- Side Zippers
- Bi-Swing Back
- Available only in black
- Water Resistant: Will repel water for up to 2 hours before becoming saturated
- Fire Resistant: Providing critical protection
- Abrasion Resistant: USDOT tests have shown leather to be more abrasion resistant than any other clothing material, including Kevlar
- Windproof: Leather pores contract in cold weather, providing an effective barrier
- Durable: Outlasts almost any other type of clothing
- Economical: Assuming a very conservative 10 year life, a $350-$400 jacket costs only $35-$40 per year
- Professional Appearance: Project a professional and authoritative image. NYPD has documented a reduction in attacks on officers wearing leather in comparison to those wearing cloth.
Taylor's uses 2-1/2 to 3 oz. Drum dyed cowhide and 2 oz glove tanned goatskin. The cowhide tanning process makes the leather water resistant (less maintenance). The goatskin is tanned to military standards.
"Does this come in Dark Navy?"
the jacket comes in black only
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !