Pittsburgh 25" Cowhide Jacket with Zip-Out Thinsulate Liner
- Cowhide, 25" Length
- Zip-out Thinsulate Liner
- 1 Inside Pocket
- Zippered Sleeves and Pockets
- Large Kidney Pad
- 4 Equipment Loops
- Bi-Swing Back
- Available only in black
- Water Resistant: Will repel water for up to 2 hours before becoming saturated
- Fire Resistant: Providing critical protection
- Abrasion Resistant: USDOT tests have shown leather to be more abrasion resistant than any other clothing material, including Kevlar
- Windproof: Leather pores contract in cold weather, providing an effective barrier
- Durable: Outlasts almost any other type of clothing
- Economical: Assuming a very conservative 10 year life, a $350-$400 jacket costs only $35-$40 per year
- Professional Appearance: Project a professional and authoritative image. NYPD has documented a reduction in attacks on officers wearing leather in comparison to those wearing cloth.
Taylor's uses 2-1/2 to 3 oz. Drum dyed cowhide and 2 oz glove tanned goatskin. The cowhide tanning process makes the leather water resistant (less maintenance). The goat is tanned to military standards.
"Are all zippers black? Any jackets with metal/chrome... white metal zippers?"
Yes, the zippers are black.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !