The Step-in Bag is designed especially for the active firefighter.At 20” x 17” x 16”, TheFireStore Step-in Firefighter Gear Bag has the capacity to carry all your equipment and supplies. A large main compartment, plus one zippered outside storage pockets for gloves, hood or small items, lets you organize your gear to your liking.
Best of all, the advanced PVC inner construction offers big advantages over other materials. It provides lightweight, water resistive, stain-resistant, fast-drying, and easy to clean material. The outer material is constructed of specially designed, durable nylon, which provides a soft feel with superior durability and performance.
It’s engineered to stand up to sunlight, liquids, and the kind of day-to-day abrasion and abuse only an active firefighter can dish out. With the added advanced PVC inner lining, this one of a kind bag has built-in anti-bacterial properties that prevent microbial growth to resist odors and mildew. Just step in or out and you will be ready to go.
- Abrasion Resistant: outlasts other synthetics under rough use
- Stain Resistant due to its nonabsorbent inner properties
- Mildew Resistant with built-in anti-microbial blockers
- Colorfast: Solution dyed; the fibers simply cannot fade
- Fast Drying: The inner and outer fabric is water resistive
- Easy Care: Cleaning is as simple as washing briskly with mild soap and water
- High Strength: A truly lightweight fabric with heavy-duty strength
- Environmentally Friendly: Requires less energy and water to manufacture than other synthetics
- Large zippered main storage
- One outside zippered front pocket
- Triple reinforced stitching
- Heavy duty double zippers
- 1.25” webbing handles over the entire length of the bag for added strength
- Maltese cross logo on front
- Advanced PVC inner lining material
- Outer Dimensions: 20” x 17” x 16”