The ultimate firefighter gift—a dress wallet made from real bunker gear!
The exclusive TheFireStore Bunker Gear Dress Wallet is made from PBI Black Matrix material reinforced with a Kevlar filament grid for superior tear strength and abrasion resistance—the same stuff that protects firefighters. Hi-vis orange and silver triple trim is stitched on the outside front and features TheFireStore branded flame. The inside of the wallet is100% genuine leather with plenty of space for your credit cards and ID’s. The money pocket is 4.5″ deep and 9″ wide.
- Left side 3” x 4” hidden pocket and 3 credit card slots
- Middle flip panel 3 credit card slots and ID window
- Right side 3” x 4” hidden pocket and 3 credit card slots
- Money pocket is 4.5″ d x 9″ w
- Choose standard round, oval or shield badge cutout, custom or no cutout styles
- Custom wallets are non-returnable except for manufacturer defect
Note: Please expect approx. 7-10 business days for delivery of cutout and custom styles
For custom badge cutouts, you must include your badge fit number in the comment section during checkout
All Cutout Badges are Non-Returnable
If you have questions please call 1-800-852-6088.
To find your Fit NumberClick Here
Dimensions & Materials
- Length Open: 9” / Length Closed: 4.5”
- Width: 4.5”
- Weight: 3.4 oz.
- Materials: PBI Black Matrix material reinforced with a Kevlar filament grid for superior tear strength and abrasion resistance
Ratings & Reviews
Great wallet its replacing an old one I was using, will probably by a yellow one in the new year/
Son-in-law carries it everyday
I bought this for my son-in-law when he ended his probie stage and got assigned to his station. He carries it everyday and says he really likes it.
"I'm ordering this wallet and would like to know what is the standard round badge?"
Nena, did you look at our web page? if you follow the page you will see there are questions that you will need to answer, and that will lead you through till you can tell what size round badge you will need.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !