Designed for large volume where light weight and low drag coefficient are critical.Note: This product will incur additional freight and handling fees depending on weight, size, and/or quantities ordered. When placing your order online, these fees will be added to your shopping cart.
Any changes to your order must be received by TheFireStore within 2 business days after placing your initial order. Please allow approximately 4-5 weeks for delivery on ALL colors. Feel free to call (800) 852-6088 for more details about hose options.
Express shipping is not available. This item is excluded from shipping promotions.
All Sales are Final, this product in NON-RETURNABLE
- Outer jacket is made of spun polyester which provides excellent abrasion resistance.
- Lightweight but tough and ready for action
- Resistant to most chemicals, petrol products, ozone & UV exposure, hydrolysis, rot and mildew
- Patented Mertex® lining process produces an amazingly thin but smooth inner waterway, yielding an extremely low friction loss for maximum flow
- Permatek™ HP treatment in a variety of colors, for even greater visibility & abrasion resistance and greatly reduced moisture absorption through the jacket
- Will remain flexible to -65º F (-55º C)
- Choose 4” or 5” threaded aluminum Storz lightweight couplings
- Available in the following colors: yellow, blue, green, red, orange, black, tan, and clear
- Supplying stand pipe systems
- Boosting pressure to pumps and aerial devices
- Supply stand alone for portable hydrants and monitors
- Potable water transfer
|Trade Size||Bowl Size|
Weight 50' (15.2M) Un-coupled
Coil Diameter 50' (15.2M)
- Service Pressure: 250 psi | 1725 kPa
- Proof Pressure: 500 psi | 3450 kPa
- Burst Pressure: 750 psi | 5175 kPA
The Mertex Lining Process welds the lining directly to the textile while the hose is being woven. This allows the use of high strength Filament Polyester yarn to be used, due to the Mertex® process superior liner adhesion. It locks fibers together for greater strength while still allowing for a high flexibility. This creates a virtually inseparable bond without the use of adhesives which is a huge advantage over competitors. Yields an extremely low friction (pressure) loss because the Mertex process fills the corrugations of the weave, which creates an amazingly thin and smooth waterway. Mertex lined hose produces lower elongation under pressure. This means less pull back when water is suddenly shut-off, resulting in a safer hose to work with.
Clear Permatek™ Treatment locks fibers together for greater strength, reduces water pickup and absorption.
- Provides protection against abrasion
- Provides resistance to Petroleum products and ozone
- Provides for shorter drying times