An ideal trouser for a day at the station.
Lion StationWear's NOMEX IIIA twill navy trousers are both practical and stylish. This traditional style features permanent press creases in the legs for a neat, polished look. The no-roll waistband with shirt grip ensures that your shirt will stay tucked in, even through all of the activity you may encounter. With bartack reinforcement, steel hook and bar waist closure, and a heavy-duty zipper, these pants are designed to withstand the vigors of the day. Unhemmed lengths in regular or tall cuts, so you can get the fit you like.
- 6.5 oz/yd2 NOMEX IIIA twill fabric, navy
- Certified to NFPA 1975
- Permanent press creases
- Easy to maintain
- Traditional style 1/8 top pockets with Lion LongWear pocketing
- Two welt-style hip pockets, button closure on left
- No-roll waistband with shirt grip keeps shirt tucked in
- Steel hook and bar waist closure
- Heavy-duty ratcheting brass zipper
- Bartack reinforced throughout
- Unhemmed lengths in regular or tall cuts
- Available in Navy. Unhemmed in full waist sizes 28-37; even sizes 38-52. Choose regular or tall cut.
Aramid fiber manufactured by DuPont. Blend of 93% Nomex®, 5% Kevlar® and 2% static dissipative fiber
- Inherently flame resistant - won't melt, drip or support combustion in the air.
- FR cannot be degraded by laundering.
- Char length less than 4".
- Moderate moisture regain.
- Should not be considered where critical static control is required.
- Easy to maintain.
- Very low shrinkage.
- Color can change with overexposure to UV.
- Estimated wear life three to four years.
Ratings & Reviews
Comfortable pants for station wear.
The pants are comfortable for station wear. They also flex and move in turnouts.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !