Tru-Spec Men's Short-Sleeve Classic Pique PoloThere is nothing quite like the soft feel of cotton to make you feel truly comfortable in those warm summer days. Constructed in a classic style and manufactured of 100% cotton fabric in a double pique weave that creates stability and minimizes shrinkage. Premium dyes are used to ensure color fastness and fade resistance. Sewn completely with DuPont Nomex ® thread to meet and exceed NFPA 1975 requirements.
- Constructed from comfortable 100% cotton double pique weave material and sewn completely with DuPont™ Nomex® thread
- No Melt, No Drip and meets UL requirements for NFPA-1975 certification
- Comfortable soft knit collar with 'no-curl' inserts for a clean look every time
- Gusseted sleeves for greater range of motion with 1" rib knit cuff
- Reinforced half moon neck yoke
- Mic/Sunglass holder at the bottom of the 3-button placket
- 2-Pencil sleeve pocket
- Side vents with extended back length for easy movement and to assist in keeping the shirt tucked in
"Is there a NFPA 1975 Certification annotation anywhere on the shirt"
No Melt, No Drip and meets UL requirements for NFPA-1975 certification, If the shirt meets a NFPA spec it has to be labeled as such somewhere on the shirt.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !