Complete Simulation Control at the Instructor’s FingertipsThe ZOLL® AED Plus Trainer2 allows CPR and first aid instructors to have students experience what it’s like to save a life with the AED Plus. Choose from four different fixed rescue scenarios or have complete manual control of the entire rescue. A wireless remote lets you control multiple AED Plus Trainer2s.
With this simple remote, instructors can set up a rescue scenario and download to the AED Plus Trainer2 in seconds. The student pushes the on-off button on the Trainer2 unit to begin. The instructor then determines whether to shock on the next simulated heart analysis or not, whether the pads have been properly attached or not, and when the Trainer2 unit should say “PUSH HARDER” and “GOOD COMPRESSIONS.” A simple pause button lets the instructor stop the rescue altogether, confer with the student, and then pick up exactly where the simulated rescue left off.
2010 AHA and ERC Guidelines Ready
Trainer2 software easily switches from AHA to ERC 2010 Guidelines
The AED Plus Trainer2 Includes Everything an Instructor Needs
- AED Plus Trainer2 training AED
- Wireless remote controller
- One set of AED Plus Training CPR-D-padz®
- One set of AED Plus Trainer CPR-D-padz reusable gels
- Four D cell batteries
- Two AA cell batteries
- Operator’s Guide
- Dimensions: 5.25”H x 9.5”W x 11.5”D (13.3 cm x 24.1 cm x 29.2 cm)
- Weight: 4 lbs 14 oz (2.2 kg)
- Power: 4 D cells (included) for Training AED
- Good for more than 100 hours of training
- 2 AA cells (included) for remote controller
- AC adapter not available–battery operated only.
Additional CPR-D Padz training electrodes (1 pair) and replacement adhesive gels for CPR-D Padz training electrodes (5 pair) available.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !