Our Return Policy
All returns must be made within 45 days of receiving your original purchase.
Click here for the Return Form.
Ship return merchandise with freight prepaid to:
- After your merchandise is returned and it meets our return criteria listed below you will receive a full refund for the product. Shipping costs will not be refunded. If you made your purchase with a credit card, credit will be applied to that card.
- Damaged shipments received in a damaged condition must be reported to us immediately upon receipt.
- If you paid with a check or money order, your reimbursement check will be issued within 15 days of receipt of the returned merchandise.
- If your product is NOT returned in its original condition, the item will be shipped back to you.
- You must include a completed Return Form, a copy of the original packing slip, and invoice number.
- Returned merchandise must be received in unopened original packaging with no evidence of use.
- Non-Returnable Products: Closeout, Blowout Sale, and Custom Products (including leather shields, gold leaf shields, badges, license plates, collar insignias, ballistic vests, engraved multi-tools, Kochek brand products, and embroidered items made to your specifications) are not returnable. Only product defects or customization mistakes are returnable.
- If you return a product for a size or style exchange, you are responsible for the return and exchange shipping fees. We recommend that you use a traceable shipping method and insure products you plan to return, as we are not responsible for lost or damaged items during the return shipment.
- ALL RETURNS MUST BE MADE WITHIN 45 DAYS OF RECEIVING YOUR PURCHASE.
- No expired Pharmaceuticals, IV solutions, or dated products may be returned or exchanged.
- All promos that no longer qualify will be reversed.
- Gift certificate and E-Gift Certificates are non-returnable nor redeemable for cash.
104 Independence Way
Coatesville, PA 19320
Important Note on Dated items:
Items that are past their expiration date may NOT be returned or exchanged for similar non expired items. We will make every effort to ensure that your products have the most up to date expiration dates and that you will receive the longest shelf life possible out of products ordered from OurDesigns. Items such as IV solutions, Pharmaceuticals, burn dressings, and various other medical products have a specific shelf
life and we can not be responsible to replace the product once the shelf life has expired.
Important Note on Boot Returns:
Boots may be returned, if upon receipt of your order, you determine the sizing is incorrect. Your sizing decision and the acceptance of your boots must occur before you put them in service and within 45 days of purchase. Boots returned with any evidence of use will be sent back to you and credit denied.
Important Note on Helmet Returns:
Helmets may be returned, if upon receipt of your order, the helmet is not what you expected or does not fit properly. You must make this decision before you put your helmet into service, install decals, mark your name on the helmet, or make any other alterations to the helmet. Do not remove any protective coverings from the faceshield, goggles or Bourke flip eye-shields until you decide to keep the helmet. Helmets returned with any indication of use, including perspiration marks on the liner will be sent back to you and credit denied.
Important Note on Embroidery Returns:
No returns on embroidered items. The clothing item cannot be returned for anything other than mistakes in the embroidery or a manufacturer's defect in the clothing.
If you return boots or helmets for a size and/or style exchange, you are responsible to pay the shipping fee to return the product to
OurDesigns.com. You will then be charged to re-ship the new product. Acceptance of your boots must occur before you put them in service and within 45 days of purchase. Boots returned with any evidence of use will be sent back to you and credit denied.
Items that have been put into service and are thought to be defective fall under the manufacturer’s warranty, if there is one available. The item will need to be returned to OurDesigns.com. We will send it to the manufacturer for evaluation. Repair, a replacement, or a refund will be at the discretion of the manufacturer based on the results of their evaluation.