Extrication has changed forever!
Seconds count. We know that. The cost of any hesitation could be a life. That fact alone drives our dedication to be the best.
To provide a glove that allows you to do your job quickly, effectively, and most importantly, safely, is the number one priority when designing our gloves. The all new Ringers Extrication ESG Series is the most innovative glove product in the history of your profession!
- Waterproof and breathable Hipora® barrier, protects against micro organisms such as TB, Hepatitis, Staph and HIV
- Meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard 29 CFR 1910.1030
- 3M™ reflective fabric
- Boxed fingertip design for better fit and comfort
- Molded TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) finger knuckle and finger tip panels
- Molded TPR reduces impact and increases dexterity
- Elastic cuff and gaitor to protect against broken glass and debris
- .8mm synthetic leather palm with Nanotechnological anti-bacterial properties
- Double Kevlar® stitching in high wear areas
- Cut resistant Kevlar® palm, side panels, thumb panels and finger panels
Over 10 years of Ringers' research and development has produced a glove that is the ultimate in comfort, flexibility, dexterity, and protection. By utilizing Ringers' patented design and material technologies, we've developed the ultimate Extrication glove... Ringers ESG Series.
Manufacturer Update: Ringers identified the issue with the liner pulling out and corrected the issue.
Measure your hand with a tape measure around the knuckles of your hand (indicated by the red line in the illustration). Measure your dominant hand - the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed, then determine your Ringers Glove size using the chart below.