Rugged, cordless, alkaline battery powered lantern provides 360° of soft, even light that illuminates a large area.
The Siege® AA lantern features one C4® power LED, and two red LEDs. There are five output modes and a battery level indicator built into the on/off button. With the outer lantern globe in place, the light will float.
Use the lantern with or without the outer globe cover. Remove the outer globe and hang the body upside down by the D ring for large area lighting needs. Battery replacement is a breeze with the center post orienting the battery cover correctly every time.
Tough Polycarbonate thermoplastic construction with elastomer over mold.
- Base Diameter: 2.37" | 6.00 cm
- Height: 5.44" | 13.82 cm
- Weight: 8.8 oz | 249.47 g with batteries (Not included with purchase).
Unbreakable polycarbonate lenses.
- One (1) White C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Two Red LEDs.
White C4® LED with cover removed
- High: 200 Lumens
- Medium: 100 Lumens
- Low: 50 Lumens
2 Red LEDS
- White Output Modes = Low, Medium, High and Off
- Red Output Modes = High, Flash SOS and Off
- To change the lights (beam) color from white to red, or red to white, press and hold the on/off button for two seconds until the light changes color. Release the button.
- Switching Output Modes: Pushing the button within 1.5 seconds of the last button push will change the light mode. You may sequence through all light levels and then to off. White starts in low mode.
If you wait more than two seconds between button pushes, the next press of the button will turn the light off.
All claims to 10% of initial lumen output.
- High: 7 h
- Med:15.5 h
- Low: 37 h
- Red: 192 h
- SOS: 288 h
Three (3) “AA” size, Alkaline batteries.
- C4® LED technology for extreme brightness.
- Battery Indicator in the on/off button– Changes from Green to Yellow to Red and then Flashing Red when the batteries are at the end of their useable life.
- IPX7 rated for water proof operation. (1 meter submersion) With the outer lantern globe in place, the light will float.
- 2 meter impact resistance tested.
- D – Ring on bottom for easy attachment. Spring loaded to fold out of the way when not in use.
- Ergonomic handle: Makes the light easy to carry and is designed to hook on any edge or bar.
Streamlight's Limited Lifetime Warranty
||Meets applicable European Community directives.