Durable, versatile, and easy to use, Streamlight’s Super Siege Work Lantern delivers 360° or a concentrated beam of 1,100-lumen white light to illuminate your work area.
Equipped with one white and four red C4® LEDs, Streamlight’s Super Siege Work Lantern can provide either 360° light distribution or up-close task lighting to best serve your lighting needs. The recessed power button prevents accidental actuation and makes it easy to cycle through the lantern’s lighting modes.
Powered by one 8800mAh lithium ion battery, it also features a USB charger you can use to recharge other Streamlight flashlights, smartphones, and tablets.
The Super Siege Lantern’s durable, waterproof polymer body features a rubber base that provides stability on slippery or uneven surfaces. A watertight storage compartment in the lantern’s base can carry small, everyday supplies.
The ergonomic handle locks into an upright position when in use for easy carrying. Spring-loaded, incorporated D-rings and an incorporated hook allow you to hang the lantern from the ceiling or on horizontal edges for large area lighting needs.
Durable, versatile, and easy to use, Streamlight’s Super Siege Work Lantern is excellent for outdoor use, do-it-yourself projects, EMS, personal and professional safety, and many other applications.
- Multiple lighting modes:
- 1 White C4® LED:
- High for brightest light: 1,100 lumens; runs 5 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 550 lumens; runs 10.5 hours
- Low provides extended run time: 125 lumens; runs 35 hours
- 4 Red LEDs (preserve night vision):
- High: 2.7 lumens; runs 110 hours
- Low: 1 lumen; runs 288 hours
- Flash SOS mode for emergency signaling: 2.7 lumens; runs 230 hours
- Removable polycarbonate cover provides 360° light distribution; removable Glare Guard™ allows for up-close task lighting
- Recessed power button prevents accidental actuation
- Lantern uses a 8800mAh lithium ion battery, which can be recharged via the portable USB charger (included)
- Battery level indicator changes from green to yellow to red as the batteries drain, and then to flashing red when the batteries reach the end of their useable life
- Durable polymer body features a rubber molded base that provides stability on slippery or uneven surfaces
- Watertight storage compartment in the lantern’s base can carry small, everyday supplies
- Ergonomic handle is designed to lock into an upright or stowed position for easy carrying or storage
- Spring-loaded, incorporated D-rings on the top and bottom of the lantern allow the lantern to hang from the ceiling for large area lighting needs
- Incorporated hook allows the lantern to hang on horizontal edges
- Lantern is IPX7 waterproof down to 1 meter, has been tested for impact resistance up to 2 meters, and also floats so that you can easily retrieve it from the water
- Case Material: Durable polymer construction with a removable polycarbonate cover and a rubber molded base that provides stability on slippery or uneven surfaces.
- Base Diameter: 3.8” | 9.65 cm
- Height: 7.5” | 19.05 cm
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz | 867.62 g
- Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate lenses
- Light Source: One (1) White C4® LED, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime, and four (4) Red C4® LEDs
- White Light Output with globe removed:
- High: 1100 lumens
- Medium: 550 lumens
- Low: 125 lumens
- Red Light Output:
- High: 2.7 lumens
- Low: 1 lumen
- SOS Flash: 2.7 lumens
- White Output Modes: Low, Medium, High and Off
- Red Output Modes:Low, High, Flash SOS and Off
- To change the lights (beam) color from white to red, or red to white, press and hold the on/off button for two seconds until the light changes color. Release the button.
- Switching Output Modes: Pushing the button within 1.5 seconds of the last button push will change the light mode. You may sequence through all light levels and then to off.
- NOTE: If you wait more than two seconds between button pushes, the next press of the button will turn the light off.
- Run Time: All claims to 10% of initial lumen output.
- Low: 35 h
- Med: 10.5 h
- High: 5 h
- Low Red: 288 h
- High Red: 110 h
- SOS: 230 h
- Battery: Rechargeable 8800 mAh Lithium Ion battery
- Approvals: Meets applicable European Community directives. CEC compliant.
Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should they determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.