Radar Pace is a real-time voice activated coaching system that creates a unique training program, tracks your performance and coaches you in the moment.
Combining Oakley’s heritage in performance innovation with Intel’s expertise in the advancement of technology, Radar Pace is the triumph of a partnership that dedicated years to its research and development.
Conventional lenses are all about blocking the sun, making you see less. Oakley lenses help you see more — more detail, more depth and more definition.
Prizm™ Road lenses enhance vision in both bright light and shadows, helping riders spot changes in the texture of road surfaces.
- Pairs to external sensors - Power output, HR, Speed, Cadence, Distance, Time, etc, using sensor data intergration and Intel technology
- Internal sensors - accelerometer, gyroscope, pressure, humidity, and proximity
- Touch pad on the temples for control functions with simple taps and swipes - adjust the volume, control music, and calls from your paired phone, and more.
- Microphone array enabled for voice commands
- Water Resistant up to IPX5
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment: Prizm Road lens to optimize and sharpen visual acuity
- Impact protection based upon ANSI Z87.1 test methods for High Mass and High Velocity impact resistance
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for an extra lens
- Rechargeable through USB port
- 2 Ear Booms
- Clear Lens for Low Light Conditions
- PRIZM Road Lens
- Eyewear Case
- 2 Nose Pads
- Aero Clip
- Micro USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
Light Transmission: 93%
Light Conditions: Low Light
Base lens Color: Clear
Light Transmission: 20%
Light Conditions: Changing Conditions
Base lens Color: Indigo
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.