The Hazmat Specialist Firefighter Print
Vintage early 1980's cartoon of NYC Fireman designed by Paul Hashagen of Rescue Company 1. The "Hazmat Specialist" is one of Paul's newest drawings. Most of us cringe when we get those really bad Hazmat runs. But for those of you who live for that... then this print is a must have... Now That's Salty
- This illustration is printed on heavy 135 lb. quality stock.
- Hazmat Print measures 18" x 24".
- Firefighter Artwork for your department or family.
- Perfect for framing and ready for glass!
- Frame Not Included
- Watermark will not appear on print.
- Slightly - Claustrophobic
- Encyclopedic- Chemical knowledge
- Pear-shaped physique
- In Pockets- Emergency response guide
- Overtime calculator
- Federal Grant application
- Haz Mat for Dummies
- Super Scientific- futuristic meter
- Titanium- testicals
- Hash Signature- (Paul Hashagen Res1Cue)
- Standing in a puddle of "Methlyethelbadshi"