The Rescue Man Fire Print
Vintage early 1980's cartoon of NYC Fireman designed by Paul Hashagen of Rescue Company 1. The "Rescue Man" still hangs on the wall of kitchens and TV rooms in NYC firehouses today. Notice the rubber pull up boots and blue jeans (pre bunker gear)....... Now That's Salty....
This illustration is printed on heavy 135 lb. quality stock and measures 18" x 24".
Firefighter Artwork for your department or family. Perfect for framing and ready for glass!
- Super Salty - I left my ears in the burn center helmet
- Sharp hearing - for camera shutters up to 50 feet away
- Radio - to give exciting reports
- Hand tools - "borrowed from other companies"
- Clip on snot - to always appear that you took a feed
- Blank Meritorious act report- that begins with "I and ends with me"
- Mutiple Alarm - make up kit
- Hash signature (Paul Hashagen Res1cue)
Frame Not Included, watermark does not appear on print.