The Chief Fire Print
Vintage early 1980's cartoon of NYC Chief designed by Paul Hashagen of Rescue Company 1. The "Chief" designed with Smoky Joe Martin in mind a true legend in his time with the FDNY. This Paul Hashagen print will be on the walls of kitchens and TV rooms in NYC firehouses very soon. Notice the rubber pull up boots and blue jeans (pre bunker gear)... Now That's Salty...
This illustration is printed on heavy 135 lb. quality stock and measures 18" x 24".
Custom Firefighter Artwork for your department or family. Perfect for framing and ready for glass!
- Helmet- Older than most of his firefighters
- Old Salty Eyes- Have seen more fire than Lucifer
- (Index finger) Pointing out the obvious
- Slumped shoulders from the weight of command
- Many fires under his belt
- Cigar- Lit after third alarm
- Boots- for wading through politics
- Hash Signature- (Paul Hashagen Res1Cue)
Frame Not Included
Watermark will not appear on print.