Brushed Chrome Lighter with U.S. Coast Guard Emblem
Brushed chrome lighters have a unique horizontal brushing technique, which creates a subtle horizontal texture on the front and reverse sides of the model. The sides of the lighter are buffed to a high polish finish for added contrast. The Brushed Chrome finish was created in 1933 and has remained Zippo's most popular lighter.
- Emblem Attached
- Brushed Chrome Finish
- Classic Case
- Lifetime guarantee
- Lighter comes unfilled. Use Zippo premium lighter fluid (sold separately)
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction
- Windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use
- For optimum performance, use genuine Zippo premium lighter fluid, flints, and wicks
- Standard case shape featuring rounded corners and top with a flat bottom
- A five-barrel hinge joins the top and the bottom
- Standard insert with 16 holes in the chimney (8 per side)
- Bottom stamp with Zippo logo from the period authenticates this lighter as genuine Zippo