TheFireStore Exclusive Breast Cancer Awareness Deluxe Helmet Accessory and Hood Kit
(1) Majestic PAC II Nomex Blend Hood
(1) FoxFire Pink Helmet Band
(1) Pink Wedge It
(1) BCA Tetrahedron
(1) Thin Pink Line Decal
The PAC II fire retardant hood is designed to provide any firefighter unparalleled protection, comfort, and value.
- The PAC II style is the most popular style of fire retardant hoods
- Notched shoulder allows proper drape for added protection
- UL Certified and compliant to meet the NFPA 1971-2013 and Cal/OSHA standards
The notched shoulder allows proper drape for added protection across the chest area. It's longer length—3 inches longer than NFPA requires—ensures that this hood will stay tucked inside other required equipment.
Majestic fire hoods are manufactured with proven flame-resistant materials and pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage. An elastic face opening ensures a snug fit around your face or SCBA mask. Wider cut allows superior air circulation. All seams are merrow stitched, then top and bottom covered with a 5-thread cover stitch for extended durability. The stitching color contrasts with the hood color, enabling easy advanced inspection of thread stitching. All bottom edges are finished with a wear-resistant binding.
Made to withstand years of hard use and laundering. 20% Nomex and 80% Lenzing FR. These Majestic hoods are UL certified and are compliant to meet the NFPA 1971-2013 standard of performance (Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting, 2013 Edition). Hoods also comply with Cal/OSHA standards.
PAC II Hood Specifications:
- Smooth fit in Majestic's most popular long bib design.
- Wider width for air circulation keeping end user cooler
- Generous width and size means less fabric stretch.
- The more surface area for moisture disbursement the quicker moisture will evaporate - keeping user dry.
- Maintains protective properties after washing
- MFA hoods offer the most square inches of protection
- Universal sizing
Download the Majestic Hood Warning and User Information Guide.
Pink Foxfire ILLUMINATING HELMET BAND
Made of industrial grade high temperature resistant silicone, Foxfire Illuminating Helmet Bands were designed specifically to handle the heat and rigors of firefighting.
Each helmet band will illuminate for hours. The helmet bands may be charged repeatedly by any type of light condition, however the brighter the light the brighter and longer the bands will illuminate and glow.
Transforming the safety of firefighting. Track firefighters and increase safety in smoky or dark environments with illuminating/glow-in-the-dark helmet bands. New advanced pigment glows brighter and longer. Redesigned to be stronger and last longer.
3 Ways To Hold A Door Open At 90°
- Increases visibility and positional orientation
- Can be charged by any light source (sun, artificial light, low light)
- Will illuminate for hours
- May be recharged repeatedly
- Glow/illumination serves as a “light emitter”
- Energy efficient, eco-friendly and no batteries required
- Made of industrial grade high temperature resistant silicone
- Can withstand high temperatures
WEDGE-IT could be the world's most versatile, portable, temporary, lightweight door stop. It was designed by Emergency Service Personnel to hold doors open to a 90 degree angle from any of 3 different locations. Because of its convenience and ease of use it has been adopted by other trades and professions.
(1) On top of the door
(2) Over the hinge pin
(3) On the floor. All with one very versatile little door stop.
Just another pink ribbon tetrahedron for your helmet? Guess again!
- Ribbed construction for maximum strength while weighing less than 3 oz.
- Virtually indestructible because of LEXAN plastic construction, the same as bullet proof glass
- Small enough to fit in a pocket, strong enough to hold open the largest of doors and portable enough to hang on a uniform or trauma kit
- Notched to fit over top of hinge pin and hole is provided to assist with carrying
- Eliminates the use of rolled up newspapers, flower pots, doormats or other objects to hold doors open
Black reflective by day, but when direct light hits this decal in darkness, the pink colors light up for brilliant and safe reflective visibility. This is the hottest new decal rage only from TheFireStore! Replace those old helmet or window decals with the best color on black decal technology. A great gift idea and stocking stuffer!
Thin Pink Line on American Flag Decal
- Reflective diffused flag features a thin pink line against silver and white or black and white stripes
- To apply the decal:
- Make sure the desired surface area is clean
- Peel the back off
- Place accordingly on the desired area
- Peel the front clear label off